Types of Silicone Tubing - TOGOHK
- 【CONVENTIONAL GRADES】: 30, 40, and 50 Shore hardness can be used in many applications, food processing plants, and the pharmaceutical and medical industries.
- 【HIGH STRENGTH GRADES】: 50, 60, and 70 Shore hardness, these types of silicone tubing are commonly used in laboratories, pharmaceuticals, and biochemical companies. Compatible contaminants are not prone to chemical reactions and are suitable for use in peristaltic pumps.
- 【PLATINUM CURED】: It is FDA-compliant and is mainly used in the food, pharmaceutical, medical and other industries.
- 【COLOR TUBING】: Offers a full range of custom color combinations based on Pantone Chromatographs.
Why choose Silicone Tubing?
- 【SAFE】 Silicone material, will not promote the growth and development of bacteria and microorganisms.
- 【DURABLE】The silicone tube is smooth, soft, and tough, which makes it more flexible and durable compared to other hoses. Will not crack or rot easily.
- 【CLARITY】Ultra-high transparency can effectively monitor the liquid flow and internal conditions of the tube.
- 【COMPATIBLE】Silicone material is more compatible with chemical materials, it will not become brittle or hard even with continuous use of cleaning chemicals.
- 【STRENGTH】Good elongation at break and tensile strength, making it able to withstand the daily rigors of milking parlors, breweries, peristaltic pumps, aquariums, etc.
- 【FOOD GRADE MATERIALS】Food-grade materials are available under FDA guidance. It is very safe for home use or food equipment
Does not interact with carried chemicals and is suitable for air, water, food, nutrition, and beverage applications.
- 【HIGH-TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE】Silicone provides excellent temperature resistance against temperatures up to -60°F/+430°F.
At low temperatures, its adaptability is also outstanding.
Silicone Tubing Extrusion Process
- Silicone extrusion method is the most widely used method for making silicone tubes.
- Silicone extrusion is the process of extruding silicone material into a usable product using a mold.
- Silicone extrusion process begins when silicone raw material is slit into standard widths.
- When the silicone block is put into the conveying channel, the silicone material is squeezed into the conveying channel by the screw.
- As the screw turns, silicone material is heated and pressurized, causing it to flow forward to be extruded through the silicone tube mold.
- When the extruded silicone tube is transported to the high-temperature baking pipeline through the conveying channel, and formed by high-temperature baking for 5-10 minutes, it is cured at a high temperature to form the shapes of the customized silicone tubes.
Custom Silicone Tubing
We offer a variety of silicone tubing, translucent or colored, platinum-cured silicone tubing.
TOGOHK custom silicone tubing which is suitable for: medical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, aquarium air installations, automotive cooling systems, the milk industry, food, and beverage industries.
Our silicone tube products provide excellent performance and competitive prices, giving you enough advantages to explore the local market.
Silicone Rubber Material Certification - TOGOHK Silicone Tubing Manufacturers
Reliable and Competent Partner
TOGOHK, as a custom silicone tube manufacturer, we have complete solutions to solve your problems, your goals and requirements would be perfectly realized.
TOGOHK’s staff will ensure that we supply high-quality silicone tubes and delivery timely of your customized silicone tubes.