Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing Manufacturer
High-quality silicone tubes are manufactured from medical silicone rubber material with hardness ranging from 30 to 80 Shore A.
Non-toxic and tasteless, in line with LFGB, FDA, and RoHS standards.Strict quality.
Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing
- Temperature range: -50°C to 200°C short periods up to 260°C or long-term resistance to -60°C to 280°C (special color eg. red)
- Shore Durometer: From 30A to 80 A
- Size: OD 0.7mm-80mm ID 0.4mm-78mm,More other sizes are available as per our clients’ request.
- length: the whole could be infinite or cut
- Color: translucent/ customized as international Pantone color
- Packing: in roll by polybags and cartons or others
- Material: 100% Silicone and platinum/another curing agent
- Test for the U.S. FDA, Germany LFGB or SGS, etc.,
- Medical, Food, and other Grade
Advantages Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing
- No taste, no toxicity, no contamination (environmental friendly)
- Resistant to high temperature, aging, radiation, cold, heat, Acid, and Chemical
- Stand wear and tear, anti-sepsis, Soft, arc resistance, corona resistance
- Great pump accuracy and repeatability, nice Permeability
- Extended flexible life and reduced maintenance
Defects in Silicone Tubes
Not suitable for use with concentrated acids and bases, organic solvents or oils
Silicone Rubber Tubing Use
- Transferring and pumping yogurts and sauces with fruit or other solids
- accessories for Small appliances (coffee pot, kettle, iron, rice cooker, frying pan, disinfection cabinet water dispenser, jam machine, toaster, gas appliance, water heaters) and electronic automotive, medical, and other mechanical products.
- use for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food and Beverage, Aerospace, Cosmetic, General laboratory, etc